Friday, April 10, 2009

Some Altered Inspriation

I've got an adorable journal to share with you today. One of my customers, the lovely and talented Hessa, sent me a link for this fabulous journal she created. She used one of the Snazzy Chipboard Blossoms from my shop on the cover.
Isn't it amazing!?! She even hand cut the inside journaling pages. Hessa has her own etsy shop, Katkoot's Corner, and it is equally fabulous. Your should definitely go here to check it out.
I love all the vintage looking divider pages...and the tabs too cute! I want one of these to have in my purse or in the kitchen to write down all those little things I don't want to forget, to hold fabric swatches I like, home decor ideas/magazine clippings, project lists, inspiration, etc. I love that this journal is refillable and because it is bound by rings it could handle being filled with bulky items (like fabric scraps etc). Thanks so much Hess for sharing this marvelous creation with us!

More goodies going in my shop today, so go and check them out! I hope you all have a wonderful Good Friday! Enjoy the day!