Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ahhhh, lovely summer!

Don't you just LOVE summer! We've been busy trying to soak up every bit of it! Planting flowers, swimming, running through sprinklers, Popsicles, camping, hiking, bbqs, family, road trips, all such wonderful summery fun! We drove up to Packer Meadows the other night and saw the most amazing fields of Camas flowers. There are so many purple blue blossoms it looks like mini lakes from the road. (I'll share some photos or layouts of it later! :)) Last night I even got in a little scrapbooking with my pal Jami. It was a much needed night of creativity! I'll share those layouts later too, but for now some beautiful "fruits" from my flower gardens. I just love peonies, don't you!?!



Be sure to stop by my Etsy shop and take advantage of the June special before the month is through! See you there! :)

No comments: