Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm so flattered...

so excited, grinning and blushing cause my Etsy shop Pink Owl Paperie is being featured in the June/July issue of Ready Set Create Magazine.


(ok, pathetic techie that I am, I had a little trouble with the logo/blinkie thingy. For some reason it kept adding about 10 for every 1 I entered. ...I think I finally got it though...)
Anyway, head on over and check it out. It's a really diverse magazine, offering a little something for everyone. Thank you so much for including me in you issue! I love what you did with my products!

If you've found your way here from the magazine, I'll give you a 10% discount in my shop! Just put "I'm a Ready Set Create fan" in the notes to seller at check out and I'll refund you the difference. Thanks!

Have a great day everyone! I'll be adding a few more new goodies this week. I'm hoping to get my new Tulle Posies in the shop this week too, so be sure to stop by and see what's new!

No comments: