Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm still here...

I have just been living in my flower beds, wrapping up preschool (sigh, my oldest starts kindergarten next year) and soccer, throwing birthday parties, and the rest of the usual transition to summer stuff! :) I just love this crazy, fun, beautiful time of year! We are really trying to get all our landscape projects done before mid June so we can have the rest of the summer to enjoy them. I love gardening, and it is so rewarding to see it all coming together. Oh, and my peonies are about to bloom. They are HUGE this year and one of my very favorite flowers. If only they bloomed all summer long... but I did find a rose variety whose blooms look very similar, so I'm on the look out for some new bushes. Busy busy! Ok enough babbling... I have managed to do a bit of scrapping here and there, so I thought I'd share a layout with you today.
I did this one for the Creative Chaos design team. I used Jenn's fabulous journaling spots. They are so fun to use! I also threw in some sequins and cut some scallop circles in half and added buttons to make a fun border.

I've got a new special coming for the shop this month...stay tuned for details. Go here to see my shop! Well, I'm off to the garden! Have a great day!

No comments: