Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Glamor Girl

Today I'm sharing a layout I made of my daughter. She is so girly! It cracks us up and we wonder where on earth she got it because I'm not that way. She's a natural little fashionista. I should have known we were in trouble when she was 2 1/2 and her favorite Christmas presents were clothes. She notices everything about clothes, jewelry, and she loves everything pink and fancy. What really cracks me up though is that she also has a rough and tumble side. (I'm very grateful for this because the 110% girly all the time could be a bit much... :)) The other day I looked out in the back yard to check on her and there she is in her fancy pink dress with fake pearls and "shiny shoes" covered head to toe in the pile of dirt she's playing in. I should've grabbed the camera! Anyway... off on a tangent there... here's the layout:

I used the "Life is Sweet Mini Journaling Cards" from my shop. Go here to check them out.
I also used pop dots to add dimension to the butterfly stickers. This is an easy fix to give your layout a little extra pizzazz.

Be sure to take advantage of the June Special in my Etsy Shop. Free shipping on all orders $25.00 or more, and for every $25.00 you spend you will receive a coupon for 15% off your next purchase! Have a great day!

No comments: