Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vintage Playtime Projects

I had so much fun putting this kit together. It is just loaded with fun and inspiring goodies. You know me, I love to find new purposes for "old" bits and pieces. Here are a few projects I made using the kit.
This little sign would be perfect to give to a teacher, especially since the end of the year is rapidly arriving. Wouldn't it make a cute hall pass etc? It would also be adorable in a child's room or playroom.
I cut out the picture of the little girl from one of the vintage book pages in the kit. Then I layered it with one of the ledger stickers and some buttons.
I used one of the Ticket Journaling Tags to make a little invite for my son. Whenever we go do something just the 2 of us he calls it a special date- so cute! I used one of the artisan labels, a vintage bingo marker, and bits of the papers on this quick and easy project. You could also make adorable scrapbook layouts, journals, cards... the possibilities are really endless.

There are only a limited number of these kits, once they are gone they're gone. So be sure and stop by the shop and check it out!

No comments: