Friday, December 12, 2008

Simple, Quick, and Affordable Christmas Tags



I thought I'd share the tags I'm using on my gifts this year. I love to make tags using all my scrapbook goodies. This year I needed a little something simpler, but I still wanted a handmade look. Solution: I just whipped up a few designs on the computer, printed them on white card stock, and cut them out. I added a little red and white baker's twine and viola! Quick and cheap homemade tags!



I thought they looked really cute on my packages, and if you want you can coordinate the colors etc to match your wrapping papers! Speaking of wrapping paper, I have to admit I am terribly addicted to the stuff. I guess since it's pretty paper it goes hand in hand with my scrapbook addiction. Ever since I can remember I have been in love with pretty packages. I love to see them tied up with trims and beautiful ribbons. Every year I buy new paper. My hubby shakes his head and says, "you don't need any more wrapping paper!" and he's right, I know but I can't help myself. I figure as addictions go mine are pretty harmless though right? I'd love to hear all your clever ideas for wrapping presents. Leave a comment here to share the creativity with us!

No comments: