Friday, December 19, 2008

Vintage Christmas Sign Ideas

I thought I'd share a couple of the Christmas signs I made for the Christmas Swap.





I apologize for the blurry photos, it's just so cold here I was really rushing to get the photos taken. :) I wanted to let all of you who joined in the swap know that I received the last of the goodies today. I got everyone's wonderful creations sorted and out in the mail today too, so be on the lookout for your packages! :) Thanks for playing along everyone! I'm so excited about all the things I received, I can't wait for you all to see yours too! AMAZING job everyone! Superstars, everyone of ya!

Well things are getting very busy around here, I have a couple special orders to get finished up, my kids and I have been baking cookies like crazy (were doing marshmallows next, has anyone tried that yummy recipe? You won't be sorry! :)), making the last of my Christmas gifts, cleaning house, and oh yes, that pesky last minute shopping. I don't know about the rest of you, but Christmas has really snuck up on me this year. I keep thinking it should be a couple weeks away, partly because I don't want it to be over and partly because it seems like yesterday was Thanksgiving. :) I just love this time of year, and since there are only a few days left until Christmas, you may find the blog looking a little lonely. :) I've got some new things in the works for the new year, so you'll be hearing about them before too long. I'm still adding things to my etsy shop daily, so be sure to stop by and have a look.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Season!

No comments: