Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today's Christmas Idea: Yummy Homemade Marshmallows

Here is a recipe card for some yummy homemade marshmallows. They are actually really easy and taste SOOOO much better than those store bought ones. I like to add a bit of peppermint extract to the mix and swirl in a few drop of red food coloring as I pour them into the pan. They are great in hot coco this way! I have tried several marshmallow recipes, and this one is definitely the best. Try dipping them in chocolate after you've cut them up, super yummy too!



Just click on the recipe to make it larger, I was having some trouble getting it to save as a larger file.

I would love to hear some of your yummy holiday recipes, leave a comment and share some of your favorite goodies here!

I've got some more new goodies for the shop, so be on the lookout! I am going to continue the free gift wrapping too, so just put "wrap it please" in the notes to seller.

No comments: