Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Valentine Card

I've been having a lot of fun playing around with these photos, so I thought I'd share another Valentines Day card with you!



With this one, I turned the photo black and white and then "colored" my daughter's eyes and her butterfly wings. I added "I love you" and a flourish design. (for some reason this is not showing up very well on the blog...) Easy as pie,and now I just have to send it off to be printed. Yeah! I will be making some "scrapbooked" Valentines for my immediate family, but having these photo Valentines makes it so easy to send them to family and friends all over!

I have new stuff going in the shop today, so be sure to swing on over and check it out! I'll also be making some fun announcements about some new happenings this week, so stay tuned!

No comments: