Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few announcements....

Hi everyone! Some new things are happening over at my shop Pink Owl Paperie so I wanted to be sure and let you know all about them. Starting next month I will be running monthly specials. If you notice over to the left I've added a mailing list sign up... so be sure to go and sign up so I can email you about the special of the month, sales, giveaways and other fun events.

I'm also going to start posting challenges to the blog in hopes that we will all have a very productive and "scrappy" 2009. The first challenge is going to involve getting all those Christmas and New Years photos scrapbooked. So you might want to make sure you have them downloaded and printed this week...I just sent mine off today. To make it a little more "inspiring" those of you who participate in the challenges will receive a little something from the shop.

Some Valentines goodies are finally going in the shop today, so be sure to stop on over and check them out!

No comments: