Friday, January 16, 2009

New Embellishments!

Yeah! My computer is working again! So now I can show you those fun new embellishment lines I've been working on!


These are from the "Wee Ones" baby line. Baby boy journaling cards and baby girl journaling cards come in sets of 6 and each one has a different vintage greeting card image, super sweet. The "Shiny Baubles" are a new embellishment made with vintage images that have been backed with chipboard. I put a thick glaze over them to make them shiny and have a glass like appearance. They would be adorable as flower centers! There are a lot of other embellishments in the shop (and coming soon) that coordinate with this line. I'll be posting a photo of all of them soon...


These are from my "Lovey Dovey" Valentines embellishments. The journaling cards come in a pack of six and each features a different vintage Valentine image. There are more new embellishments coming soon that will coordinate with them, including some velvet blossoms!

1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

oh they are ADORABLE!! LOVE them...super cute!!