Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Christmas Challenge Layout

Have you all been working on the Christmas Photo Challenge?? (see previous post for details) I've been chipping away at my stack, so I thought I'd share a layout I did.

These aren't the most traditional Christmas colors, but my daughter is all about pink, even on her Christmas tree! :)
This layout came together in a snap because I used this fab little K & Co paper pack that included die cuts and tags. I fell in love with it's retro style instantly! (I know go figure)
I love to layer embellishments, so for this layout I layered die cut flowers, with snowflakes (I uses pop dots to make them dimensional), silver plaques, hat pins, and ribbon. I even layered my rub-ons.
To finish it off I added a couple of haphazard rows of stitching and a little rub-on crown for my daughters head. It was a really fun layout to do!

I'd love to see/hear about your progress, so send me a link or leave a comment here! Remember all of you who participate will get some free goodies from my shop. Speaking of which, be sure to stop by there today and take advantage of the February special! Lots of new goodies in including some vintage Valentines and new journaling cards.

No comments: