Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring is in the air!

I've been feeling very springy all of a sudden. Maybe it's because we've had some nice sunny days here lately, (not that common for Montana in February) or maybe it's just wishful thinking, (I mean really, we've had snow storms in June...) but what ever the case is I've been making some spring inspired goodies for my etsy shop. I thought I'd share a few of my new goodies today. Watch for them this week! :)

I have several styles of scalloped circle and scalloped square mini journaling cards to add to the shop including the "Life is Sweet" set shown here!

These "Birthday Girl" journaling cards also come in "Birthday Boy" and I have another nature inspired "list" set coming to the shop soon too.

I've got some new blossoms in the works too and I'm finally going to get my Shabby Velvet and Fabric Blossoms in the shop too! :) Too many ideas and not enough time! Be sure to stop by the shop and take advantage of the February Special!! (see previous post for details)

No comments: