Thursday, May 7, 2009

Card Fun

Happy Thursday everyone! Yeah! That means Friday is almost here! I'm really looking forward to the weekend. It will be the 1st weekend we've had at home for a while, my son has his very first soccer game, and it's Mother's Day weekend. Now if we could only get a little sunshine here...

I'm sharing another card today. I love using greens and browns together, it's such a fresh cheerful color combo.


I used one of my artisan labels from the shop and stamped my sentiment on it. They are so versatile, I just love them. I have new color combos coming to the shop soon too. I also used a cute new Mini Journaling Card from the Tooty Fruity set. I don't have them listed in the shop yet, but I thought they were so cute I just couldn't resit using them. Wouldn't they be cute with glitter sprinkled on the fruit too?!

I'll be working on some Mother's Day Cards and projects today, so I'll share those with you later! :)

No comments: