Monday, May 11, 2009

The last layout...

for my "April" Guest Designer, Jami Rodolph. Jami is such an amazing scrapbooker, and so creative! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas with us Jami!

Look at this adorable layout! I love all the funky colors! She used sand paper to create borders around her photos, you just have to try it as an alternative to traditional photo mats! You could also use paint or ink for the same effect with a different twist.
Jami used the Name Tag Label Journaling Cards from my shop. Go here to see them. I'll be adding some more colors soon.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was very nice. My Mom and I went shopping at a few craft stores, without any children :), and out to lunch. Then I took the kids in and went to my son's 1st soccer game. It was so darn cute! Afterward, we went out to dinner with my family. It was a fun day, and my wish for sunshine even came true. The only bummer was my poor hubby came down with the stomach flu and was home in bed all day. :( What men won't do to get out of doing the dishes. hahahah :)

I've got so many new goodies to add to my shop, so keep checking back! ....oh and don't for get to take advantage of the May Special: buy 3 Mini Journaling Cards and get 1 free (see shop for details). Have a great day!

No comments: