Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I thought I'd share some pictures of a spring banner I made a couple weeks ago. My Mom and I got together for a much needed craft day and we each made a banner. It was a ton of fun; I just love hanging out with my Mom. I hope my daughter feels the same way about me when she grows up! Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you!!
I just love all the cheerful colors, glitter, crepe paper, and vintage images. It makes me smile whenever I look at it.

If you want to treat your self to a little something extra, be sure to stop by my shop and take advantage of the May Monthly Special on Mini Journaling Cards.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! God bless you in all you do!! Just for today, I'll add 1 yard of yummy vintage seam binding to your order. Simply put the word "Mom" in the notes to seller at checkout! Go here to start shopping.

No comments: