Monday, May 18, 2009

I LUV 6-up page protectors...

I don't think I've shared this new scrapbooking love with you yet... the 6-up page protector will become your new best friend.(if it isn't already) I have been using these a lot lately. I really love taking pictures. It's a hobby/obsession of mine. The problem is that I can't scrapbook them all. Now don't get me wrong, I weed out the bad/extra photos, but even then I really don't want 2-3 layouts of each photo session! :) SO... I use these page protectors. That way my favorite photos still make it into our albums, but I don't have to make layouts for all of them.

Here is an example of what I mean: I did 1 2 page layout and added a 6-up protector in between the pages. I kept these layouts simple so the whole thing was really quick.

Page 1:

Page 2:

...and here is the page protector: the front

the back:
Now you can get as simple or fancy as you want with these. You can fill all 12 spots with photos, use some spots for journaling, or scrapbook couple of the spaces. If you want it to be really quick just fill em with your photos and put it in between or following your layout. So simple, cute, and gives you the extra photo space with little effort. You could also use these to make an entire album and simplify the whole process. The possibilities are endless. They come in a variety of layouts and photo sizes too.

I'm adding more new goodies to the shop this week. Go here to check them out! Have a great day!

No comments: