Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lucky Me

I know Mother's Day has come and gone, but I wanted to share a few pictures with you.

This is the cutest apron in the world! My super talented Mama made this for me for Mother's Day and I just had to share it with you scrappers! She said she saw the fabric and said "That looks like scrapbook supplies!" and just had to buy it to make me something. Since I have this crazy obsession with aprons, she made me this darling little 1/2 apron. I know you can't see it very well, but it's very retro housewife with a cute ruffle and little pocket. I just love it! I keep telling my Mom she should open her own Etsy shop and sell aprons, blankets, etc. Did I ever show you the pink and brown polka dot apron she made me to were at craft fairs? Oh, it's so cute and matches my logo colors etc. Thanks so much Mom! I love it!

My son Parker picked this bouquet for me and said, "Mom!!! Here's your Mother's Day present!" with the biggest grin on his face. I just had to take a picture of it. I know one day there will be no more dandelion bouquets, no more special rocks or sticks given as gifts, and I wanted to capture a memory of this stage. I felt like the luckiest mommy in the world when he gave them to me, and I want him to know it!
I'm sure you'll be seeing a scrapbook page with this photo on it in the near future! Don't forget to photograph these little moments. They really are the things that make our lives so special. The little everyday things, routines, and moments that make up a life and tell so much about who we are. It's so easy to focus our scrapbooks on major events and holidays, but be sure to scrapbook these things too! Make it a goal to showcase at least one everyday part of your life each month!

Lots of new goodies have been going in my shop this week. Go here to check them all out. Don't for get to take advantage of the May Special too! Have a great day!

No comments: