Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Goodies Galore

I started listing my new goodies yesterday. I have lots more to list so be sure to check my shop out this week. Here's a little shot of some of the new Blossoms going in.
I just love the hand painted and glittered brad centers! I put a coat of glaze over the top to seal and protect them too.


I've really got to get birthday planning this week. I'm so far behind! We had 2 birthday's while we were staying with my in-laws, and I haven't done anything for the kids parties. I love to throw birthday parties, so these things are usually a bit over the top and lots of fun for me to plan.... but after being gone 2 1/2 weeks and losing my father-in-law, yikes I just can't seem to get it together! I think were going to have to do smaller mostly family parties this year, especially since my oldest turns 6 in about 3 weeks (my youngest just turned 2 and my daughter is now 4, sigh I can't believe how fast they are growing up!). As you can tell, spring is birthday season in our household. I think maybe we should've tried planning the pregnancies... having 3 birthdays with in 1 month... crazy! :)...but then again, who am I to question the master plan! :) Ok, I better get cracking on those invitations!

Don't forget about the May Special on Mini Journaling Cards! Go here to check them out! Have a great day!

No comments: