Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fair is Fair...

Hello everyone! I just had to share this layout I did of my daughter. She saw the blog post with the layout of "my boys" and said, "Mommy why you not have a scrapbook picture of me on the puter(aka computer)?" So, my dearest to make everything "fair" here is a picture of you. :) She's just too cute to resist.


For an easy handmade accent I cut out hearts from pink and white card stock, inked them, doodled around the edges, and dotted them with glitter. Cute and Quick, a great combo! :) Oh no! I see one of my buttons fell off! I have been very frustrated with a box of glue dots I recently bought. They don't stick! I guess I got a defective box or something, cause I keep having to go back to my layouts and re-glue. UGH!

Things are really getting hectic this week. I have so much last minute stuff to do for the craft fair on Saturday. Remember if you are in the Missoula area (in Montana for those of you wondering where Missoula is) come on by the University between 9am and 4pm for a fabulous holiday event! I'll have the Pink Owl Paperieshop all set up with loads of new goodies. (like mini albums, embellishments, wall hangings, banners, cards, altered boxes and much more) For all of you not in the area, I will be listing whats left after I'm done with my craft shows this month. In the mean time, I have some new embellishments made up for the shop and I'm hoping to get them listed by Friday. So be on the lookout! :) Have a wonderful day!

No comments: