Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Holiday Open House


Hello everyone! Happy almost Thanksgiving! I just wanted to let you local gals know about a super fun event I'll be at on Thursday, Dec. 4th. My very sweet friend Michele is opening her home for a wonderful evening of shopping, friends, snacks, and lots of Christmas fun! There are going to be quite a few gals there selling there goodies (see the flier above for more details, since then 2 more scrapbookers have joined the crew too, including my friend Jami). There will be all kinds of crafts from scrapbooks, home decor, Christmas items, bags, and handmade baby accessories, to lovely lotions and products to pamper yourself with. There will even be a gal selling Pampered Chef, my Mom's favorite! (I know just what to get her:)) There will also be some yummy snacks and I'm doing a little make and take at my table so you can make some cute Christmas tags for all your wrapping needs. If you're in the Missoula area, you just have to stop by! It will be open from 6:00-8:30. Hope to see you there! (See flier above for address and other details, just click on it to make it bigger!)

No comments: