Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let Me Introduce You

to my new little friend Joy!




I had so much fun making her. There she sat with her 2 pals looking so sad and gloomy. What's a girl to do, I thought to myself. I know lets give her some sparkle, that will cheer her right up! Before she knew it, sweet little Joy was covered with glitter and dressed in the cutest little party hat you ever did see, complete with pearls for that special holiday party...:) I just had to share her cause I knew you would understand my creative madness. Sometimes we just have to make things that make us smile! My poor hubby took one look at her and said "that's cute" with the most confused look on his face. He supports my addiction, but he definitely does not always understand it! :) I'll show you the rest of Joy's cheery crew when I get them finished.

Oh and don't forget to sign up for "A Crafty Christmas Swap!" See the previous post for details. But hurry, there are a limited # of spots! :)

2 comments:

Julie B said...

You ROCK!! She is just the cutest ever!!! I admire your crafty ability :)

Michele said...

I have had this saying stuck in my head since my Mom always had it displayed on her recipe holder: When you are angry, pretend you're a bird, sing just a little, but don't say a word! Thats the first thing I though of when I saw Joy! Cute :)