Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Bazzar

Hello everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I just wanted to leave a quick note and say thanks to everyone who came down to the craft fair on yesterday! I'm doing another one next Saturday at the Broadway Inn, and will have new goodies, especially mini albums and Christmas items. I'll be running the same special, spend $20.00 or more and receive a coupon for 15% off a purchase in my shop. For those of you who already have the coupon, I will refund the discount to your paypal account after you make your purchase. Just put the code on the coupon in the notes to seller. Thanks so much everyone for coming down!

Now I don't want any of you out of towners to feel left out, so don't worry I'm planning a couple of fun holiday sales and events for the shop this month and next month. So stay tuned!

I have some fun photos of the show to share and a holiday craft project, so come back tomorrow!

No comments: