Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sparkled Felt Blossom Ideas


This adorable layout was made by the talented Vivian Huizinga. I love how she added one of the Sparkled Felt Blossoms to the center of the flower, so cute! Thanks so much for sending me the photo, you'll be getting a little packet of goodies for sharing with us! Lets all give Miss Vivian a round of applause, not only did she send in a fab layout, but she was just added to the Design Team for Sweet Pea Scraps. Yeah!! Good luck and best wishes Vivian! If your looking to get your hands on those lovely Sparkled Felt Blossom, you can find them here in my etsy shop.

ONLY 2 DAYS BEFORE THE BIG HOLIDAY FAIR! Soooo much to do so little time! :) Remember to stop by the University of Montana if your in the Missoula area this Saturday from 9-4. You'll find me there along with a bounty of crafts, antiques, and holiday fare. Get your Christmas shopping done early. :) Have a great day everyone, I hope to see you there!

No comments: