Saturday, November 29, 2008

Upcoming Events:

Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. My family had a great day! Well I just wanted to take a moment to tell you about a Christmas sale coming to the shop. I'm going to be loading the shop with all kinds of goodies this week. Mini albums, day planners, cards, signs, banners, recipe boxes, new embellishments, and so much more. Then I'm going have a Christmas sale in the shop (I'm not totally set on the dates yet, I'm thinking Thurs. 4th - Sun. 7th, but I'll let you know for sure) with fun giveaways, some gifts with purchase, and some holiday inspiration. It's going to be a fabulous way to get your Christmas shopping done early! So stay tuned to the blog for updates, and spread the word to all your scrappin crafty friends! :)

My sweet cousin-in-law Jessie Crowley, see blog list for August Light Photography, volunteered to come out and photograph everything for me! Yeah!! Thanks Jesse! I was wondering how I was going to fit it all in this week. If your in the Missoula area, you have to call her for you Christmas photos this year. She does an amazing job!

Oh, one more reminder, Thursday the 4th is the Holiday Open House! (see previous post for details) Can't wait to see you there!

No comments: