Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Fun Swap...

I thought I'd share a few quick photos of some ATC (artist trading cards) I made for a "winter wonderland themed" swap I recently finished. This is my first time with atc's and they were so much fun! I'm planning to host a little swap of my own here on the blog, so stay tuned for details and be sure to join in for some Christmas fun!


I copied some fun vintage embroidery snowman patterns, cut them out and inked them, coated them with diamond glaze, and then sprinkled them with superfine white glitter. It's hard to tell from they photos, but they sure are sparkly!

I can't wait to see the cards I receive from the other ladies over at the Coconut ScrapShop! Yeah! I'll be sure to show them to you when they arrive!

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Those are sooo cute! I can't believe I get one! I hope you keep swappin' with us, because you are sooo talented and sweet! hugs!