Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flea Market Finds

I thought I'd share some vintage treasures I found at a local flea market. Antiques and vintage lovelies always inspire me. I hope they do the same for you!

This is my favorite find, a 1940's tablecloth! I luuuvvv anything from the 40's, so I was thrilled to snatch this up. Best of all, it was a heck of a bargain too!

I adore depression glass. I have a pretty little set of green dessert plates that I got from my grandmother, so when I saw this cake plate I had to have it! It will be the perfect set for coffee and dessert!

This pretty little had mirror's handle reminds me of the art deco lines of the 40's, so of course I snapped it up. You just gotta love that green color too!

I'm am shamelessly addicted to dishes. It's a sickness passed down generations in my family, and much to my hubby's dismay, there is no cure! :) I just couldn't resist this sweet little glass plate!

I hope these colors, patterns, and styles inspire you! Add some vintage flair and a few found objects to your next craft project!

No comments: