Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shabby Vintage Box of Goodies

I just thought I'd share a little of what I've been working on lately! I had a custom order for a Pink Owl Paperie "goodie basket", and this is some of what I came up with! I altered a vintage pencil box with a few layers of paint and a crackle finish and then spiffed it up with some scrapbook goodness.

I love vintage buttons and pom pom trim.

I filled the box with all kinds of handmade embellishments and a few other goodies and lined it with and vintage hankie. (I just love vintage linens! I scored a great table cloth at a yard sale the other day... 1940's my absolute favorite!)

This is a peak at the 8x8" mini album that I made to along with the order. I'm going to be making some more 8x8 albums for the shop too.


I'll show some more detail of the embellishments and page layouts in the album later! I'm off to finish those fair/carnival embellishments! Yeah!

No comments: