Thursday, August 7, 2008


Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the last lazy dayz of summer. I don't know about you, but once August hits it seems like time begins to move at warp speed zooming straight to fall! Things have been so busy around here lately! I have a million ideas for projects and creations to share, but there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day! Ha Ha! I wanted to show you a few pictures of a large order I've been working on. Something about seeing those Doily Blossoms all piled up like that just makes me smile! They are so sweet and shabby! So I thought if you were as crazy as me :) they might make you smile too! I will have some new things in the shop soon, so check back often. Have a great day everyone! We're off to the fair!

P.S. Speaking of the fair, I've got some great ideas coming up for fair and carnival pages...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Layli*Bug said...

OOOOOHHHHH~~~~I LOVE these flowers!!!
Wonder if we're gonnan get some of those????? =D

Your awesome girl! Keep up the GREAT work...

xo