Saturday, August 2, 2008

Woodland Fairytale Projects

I just luv, luv, luv this kit! I had so much fun making the embellishments, especially the journaling blocks. I am so proud of myself, because well frankly I am not computer savvy! I love that little deer with his glittery crown! Ok, so here are the first 2 projects I made with the kit. I have plans for many more, but have not gotten to them yet, so I'll start you out with these. I just cant wait to get my hands on that vintage bingo card! But for now it will have to wait. I'll add more projects as I finish them.

This is a cute 8"x8" layout I did for my misc. album. I was happy to find a way do add a little sparkle to a boy layout without being over the top!



This is a little wall hanging I made for our front hall. I cut the large scalloped chipboard circle in half and used it as the base. I plan to use the other 1/2 on a 12x12" 2 page layout.


Ok, gotta dash adding more items to the shop! I managed a temporary fix for my computer problems, at least until my husband can come set up the external hard drive "permanent solution". I know I'm pathetic, but I tell you I am not tech savvy at all! lol

No comments: