Monday, August 4, 2008

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of you who participated in the Grand Opening! It was such a success, and I thank you all for that! I had such a great time interacting with all of you! I swear I must have the nicest customers on the planet! Really, you are the tops! I hope you all enjoy your goodies! I am spending today packaging, mailing, and working on special orders, so all of you should be getting your sweet little packages of goodies in your mailboxes very soon! Thanks again everyone!

P.S. I had so much fun with the giveaways, I think I'm going to have to make it a regular thing! Stay tuned for more information, several new kits, embellishment sets, more sparkled doily and felt blossoms, and a few minis too. So many ideas, so little time!

No comments: