Sunday, August 24, 2008

More Goodie Box Pictures

I thought I'd share a few detail shots of the goodies that were in the shabby embellish met box. These are some of the, as my daughter says, "boylish" ones.

This is a fun little vintage bingo card that I made into a "frame". It's gonna be so cute with a picture of her son on it!

These are my layered button arrows. I'm going to be putting some of them in the shop soon. Arrows are so trendy right now, and I love them! I love that something so simple can add the perfect touch to a project!

These are some jumbo layered buttons. I love to use felt and chipboard, so combining them is just great! I "stitched" all three layers together with bakers twine and tied it up. I love the polka dots too. I think polka dots make everything just seem more fun, don't you?

No comments: